TEENLIFTING® stimulation of the pelvic
TEENLIFTING of the pelvic is non-surgical and non-invasive treatment to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, the muscles of the hips and the internal organs of the pelvis (vagina, bladder, …), with a better blood supply and drainage of all tissues.
The consultations (which are mandatory and free) for pelvis TEENLIFTING you need to fill a questionnaire that helps us to diagnose the condition in the pelvis (type of incontinence, uterine prolapse, hip pain, …) and allows better tracking of improvements during treatment.
All medical reports that client has, need to be brought to the consultation.
|TREATED AREAS||REACTIONS AND EXPECTED RESULTS|
|BLADDER SPHINCTER||Strengthening and day and night-time sphincter control|
|BLADDER MUSCLE||Greater control of the moment of sudden and unbearable urge to urinate, complete control of urination|
|PELVIC AND HIPS||Greater strength, stability, movement range and speed; a feeling of lightness within the pelvis|
|HIPS||Greater mobility, strength and stability; the disappearance of pain; increasing the speed of movement|
|UTERUS||Increased circulation, drainage and blood circulation; strengthening of uterus muscles|
|PROSTATE||Increased circulation, drainage and blood circulation|
|ANUS||Better control of anus sphincter|
|COLON MUSCLES||Strengthening the muscles of the colon; regular bowel movements|
|TAILBONE AND LOW BACK||Disappearance of pain with increased stability and mobility|
|VEINS AND LYMPH NODES OF PELVIC||Disappearance of swelling in the legs and pelvis; increased leg circulation; warmer feet; disappearance of leg cramps; increased lymphatic drainage of the pelvis and legs; increased vein circulation|
|WOMAN – SEXUAL EXCITABILITY||Stronger, longer and better orgasms|
|MALE – SEXUAL EXCITABILITY||Stronger, longer and controlled erection; spontaneous erections|
|SHAPE AND FIRMNESS OF INNER THIGHS AND BUTTOCKS||Better shape of inner thighs, abdomen and gluteus; lifted buttocks|
|1.CHAKRA – MULADHARA||Better sleeping, raising self- esteem|
How many treatments are necessary and when can you see the first results?
It is recommended to start with 10 treatments, which you can do daily daily or less frequently depending on the goal. The improvement of some symptoms (night waking for urination, increased bowel movements, a greater amount of urine, a feeling of lightness in the pelvic…) mainly notice after the first few treatments. Improvement depends on the initial state of the client and the risk factors (obesity, poor physical condition…).
Learn more about pelvic TEENLIFTING
Inability to hold urine – Urinary incontinence
Fast lifestyle, everyday stress and physical inactivity have become our everyday life. Researches show that children and young people are insufficiently physically active. This fact affects permanently on their whole life, because in old age numerous preventive effects of movement can not be recovered, on all the organs and systems of the body. This is why some symptoms and diseases occur in earlier stage of life. Inability to hold urine – urinary incontinence is an example of where the age limit for women has dropped to about 40 year of life.
Urinary incontinence is successfully rehabilitated TEENLIFTING stimulation.
- night awaking for urinating
- frequent urination during the day
- urination while sneezing and stress
Urination while sneezing and stress disappear after the first few treatments. Very motivating result of electrical stimulation is strengthening and shaping the muscles of the abdomen, gluteus and hips. It is recommended to start the rehabilitation as soon as possible til complete muscular bag that holds the pelvic organs (bladder, uterus and colon) didn’t relent because results of other methods and active exercise (Kegel’s exercises) much slower or ineffective. The reason is that TEENLIFTING stimulates targeted muscles of pelvic floor and their synchronized contraction with the muscles of the legs, abdomen and back.
CAUSES of urinary incontinence:
- chronic inflammation of the urethra
- hard physical work
- birth trauma
- chronic illness with a strong and persistent cough
- weakness of connective tissue and constitution
- uterine prolapse
- prostate enlargement, prostate cancer
- operations in the pelvic voids
- multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, spinal cord injury
- diabetes mellitus
- effects of certain medications (antidepressants)
TYPES of urinary incontinence:
- stress incontinence – is the result of weakened pelvic floor muscles and is most common in women. Initially, leakage of urine occurs during coughing, sneezing, laughing or jumping, and later the condition worsens, till a leakage in the lying position.
- urge incontinence – the sudden loss of urine accompanied by a strong urge to urinate that can’t be stopped. The moment may be provoked by sound of running water and hand washing. You often have to go to urinate, and urinating is short.
- mixed incontinence – a combination of stress and urge incontinence
- overflow incontinence – occurs when the bladder is too dilated and can not be emptied, causing frequent and uncontrolled urination. The bladder can be so great that it is palpable above the pubic bone.
- neurogenic incontinence – occurs in some neurological disease or weakening of the functions of the urinary sphincter.